Your privacy is important to us. It is OWS USA's policy to respect your privacy in relation to any
information you may collect on the OWS USA website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are collecting and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it takes to provide the requested service or as long as requested by legislation. When we store data, we protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use of umodification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law or requested by financial institutions for compliance processes required by law and/or authorities.
Our site may have links to websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Continued use of our site will be considered as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Your data may be collected when you
All data collection sources ensure the protection of your data in accordance with the practices described herein.
The main purpose for which we collect your personal data is to provide the best experience to you, in a
safe, efficient, and customized way. As a rule, we use the data collected to create, develop, operate,
deliver, and improve our products, processes, and Services. In this way, we can deliver personalized and
The data collected will be used by OWS USA for an indefinite period or for the longest period allowed by local law. At any time, you may request the interruption of the processing of your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes through the registration link or via the Site's contact form. The request to discontinue the use of personally identifiable information will be fulfilled within a reasonable period and, in any case, in accordance with deadlines specified by the applicable legislation.
Personally identifiable information will not be used for marketing purposes or any other purpose not
There may be cases in which there is the hiring of third-party companies or technological tools to provide services involving your information, personally identifiable or not, for the development of OWS USA activities.
We use technologies and tools with servers all over the world and your informations can be processed on servers located outside the country in which you live. Data protection laws vary by country, and OWS USA seeks to comply with all applicable laws.
In all cases and when there is the sharing of information, the company will be required to have the same standards, as the case may be, of confidentiality, anonymization and storage of information that those adopted by OWS USA.
OWS USA may disclose data and information of any Customer, if required by law, such as in the case of investigative proceedings or judicial requests, or by order of a competent authority, such as regulatory agencies, government agencies, without prior notice and authorization from the Client, within the terms required by applicable law.
OWS USA channels may contain links to other web pages, which may have their own data collection policy and information. OWS USA is not responsible for the treatment of information outside its environment.
Only those in charge of specific areas of OWS USA, which are linked to their exercise of the assigned functions in the work relationship with the company, have access, with different levels of restriction, to the data collected.
OWS USA adopts all best practices to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. We
keep your personal data through electronic and security processes in line with the law required. OWS USA
ensures the security of its data, employing the most modern technologies and secure encrypted
However, you declare aware of the possibility of breach of security of the Servers of the Site by hacker attacks or other circumstances to which Systems connected to the Internet are subject, in cases in which, despite the best efforts of OWS USA, the information and data of you may eventually be illegally accessed by third parties.
You may request the correction and/or deletion of the collected data by texting in the e-mail: email@example.com.
OWS USA will process the request in accordance with applicable law.
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain features and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web's most widespread and reliable analyticssolutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce atraente content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and makesubtle changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations theusers enjoy the most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you. For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use ads to offset the running costs ofthe site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant ads whenever possible by anonymously tracking your interesses and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners' websites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion they may provide you to make a purchase.
Hopefully it's cleared up and, as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure if you need it
or not, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use in
This policy is effective from July/2020 and is in its version 1.0